If you have a company Facebook page, you might be struggling with exactly what to post on Facebook for better engagement. We have put together a small selection of what we find works best with our clients Facebook pages.
1) Ask a question. Asking a leading question is a great and simple way to get a reaction. Start with something topical or relevant to your brand and spin it into a question.
2) Fill in the blanks. Again, another simple one but very effective. Even something like ‘Today, I will mostly be _______________ Let us know in the comments below!’ will help to get your followers to comment.
3) A ‘post’ giveaway. We run a ‘Yay, it’s Friday!’ post (or something similar) on the Sudocrem page with the incentive of a goody bag. With over 1500 comments as an average, this works really well.
4) Up the ante on that ‘post’ giveaway. On the Sudocrem page, we raised the giveaway stakes with a series of ‘Which is wackier?’ baby based products. This led to huge engagement.
5) Don’t go overboard on the Memes. Everyone loves a good meme, right? Facebook doesn’t. In their quest to turn the network into a more news based environment, they are looking out for images with heavy text overlaid and may drop the organic reach on these posts.
6) Pay for it. Facebook’s boosted posts are an easy way to lift reach. You can target the people who follow your page, or friends of those who do. You can also boost by interests and this can be useful in targeting certain people.
The alternative to the above is to let some professionals have a go…. We mean us! We are well experienced in running major brands (and smaller ones too) Facebook pages and can deliver better engagement and an increased audience.
To discuss how we can set your Facebook page fizzing with engagement, contact us today.