We were lucky enough to be invited along to speak at the 26th Nicholas Hall OTC conference in Paris recently and wanted to share our experiences. Many of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies CEOs and executives attend the event to learn of new trends and take advantage of one of the best networking opportunities in the global consumer healthcare market.
Our challenge – make a case for positive return on investment for social media within the consumer healthcare market in 30 mins. We like a challenge.
Here’s just a brief overview of the presentation:
- Who are the important social networks to focus on (our top 3)
- What are they doing to thrive
- Where are they heading
- Are social networks helping us with buying decisions
- What are ‘social sales’ and how big are they
- Where does social media fit into the marketing mix
- How do consumers make buying decisions today and where does social fit in
- Accrued view – Influencer opinion
- Accrued view – Peer network referral
- Accrued view – SEO (i.e. Googling)
- 5 ways to measure ROI (Sales, voucher redemption, comparison against other media, research opportunity)
- How to differentiate
- Will social continue to provide ROI into the future.
As you can imagine, it was fast and fun packed, but the point was delivered and a number of positive new relationships struck up.
We’d like to share with you our animation, which demonstrates what we mean by accrued view. Enjoy!
If you’d like us to come and talk at your event, or would like to know a little more about the presentation please feel free to ask.
Couldn’t help a cheeky selfie!